Ultrasound is a valuable diagnostic tool for vascular assessment. Some vascular studies require the patient to be standing for all or part of the exam. When the patient is standing, sonographers often assume awkward postures in order to image the area of interest and to reach the ultrasound equipment, which increases the risk for musculoskeletal disorders.
The Standing Access Stairs allow safe access to patients who are in a standing position for exams such as for the assessment of lower extremity venous insufficiency or for the evaluation of scrotal varicoceles. The adjustable height handrails accommodate patients of different statures, yet allow access for imaging the area of interest.Handrails meet OSHA safety standards.
• Adjustable height Stainless Steel handrails
• Handrails adjust in 1.5” increments from 24” to 38”
• Platform: 24” long by 30” wide with non-slip surface
• Four Steps: 30” wide by 6” high with non-slip surface
• Base: Hollow base with non-skid surface
• 450 lbs. weight limit
Shipping Charge: $350
Please allow up to 12 weeks for delivery