General shipping info
- Most of our in-stock items ship in 1-3 business days.
- Lead-time for built-to-order products, such as chairs can be up to 5 weeks. Chairs will ship directly from the manufacturer.
- Once your order ships, you will receive tracking information at the email address associated with the order.
- Our ground shipments do not require a signature for delivery
- Please contact Sound Ergonomics with any order or shipping concerns.
Expedited order processing
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide expedited order processing currently. We will do our best to ship in-stock products in 1-3 business days.
Some of our larger, heavier items do ship via freight carrier (Exam tables and Standing Access Stairs).
Please contact us to obtain a Freight quote for these items.
We will need the following information:
Delivery address, contact name and phone number are REQUIRED.
Standard delivery is Dock-to-Dock.
Lift Gate Service or Inside Delivery will incur additional charges. If your facility does not have a loading dock, lift gate service will be required. Lift gate deliveries are made curbside. This means the delivery driver will take the boxes off the truck, but the recipient is responsible for bringing the boxes inside.
Inside delivery may be available in some areas. Additional detailed information is required to obtain a quote for Inside delivery:
Is there a loading dock? If not
*Are there stairs to get into the building, if so, how many?
Is this a 1st Floor /Ground floor Delivery? If not
*Is there a Freight elevator? If not
*What Floor/ Level will the items be delivered to?
*Are there stairs to get to the room of choice, if so, how many?
Are there any narrow hallways, doorways, sharp turns, or any other obstacles?
Is the parking lot compatible for a Tractor Trailer to park and unload? If not
* Is there street parking?
The customer is responsible for the accuracy of all delivery information. Any additional charges or fees resulting from inaccurate information are the customers responsibility.